The Shuffle Tech ST1000 Automatic Card Shuffler is a fully automatic shuffling machine. The shuffling process is transparent and visible to all participants thanks to a translucent top.
Shuffle Tech’s patent-pending shuffling technique takes 90 seconds or less to simulate hand cutting, riffling, and stripping.
Each item comes with a 6″ power cord and a global adaptor for use all over the world.
Product Name: Shuffle Tech ST1000
Product Description: With its patented shuffling action, the Shuffle Tech ST1000 automatic card shuffler simulates stripping, hand cutting and riffling, in about 90 seconds or less. It significantly speeds up the game. It is the closest thing you can get to a professional shuffler for home games. You can now shuffle poker cards like the pro!
Brand: Shuffle Tech
Offer price: 649.00
Easy to use
Take all card sizes
Value for money
Shuffle Tech ST1000 Automatic Card Shuffler Review
The Shuffle Tech ST1000 is an absolute delight. The main flaw was that it can only handle one deck! I require two decks.
All of the features function properly.
This is the closest you’ll get to a professional shuffle machine like the ones used at casino poker tables.
- Brand: Shuffle Tech
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Electricity operated: AC adapter (included)
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8 x 6 inches
- Easy to use
- Works with almost all kinds of cards
- Simple push-button
- Portable design
- Optional flush mount kit
- Doesn’t work on batteries
- Only handles one deck
The Shuffle Tech ST1000 is a compact and portable professional automatic card shuffler.
It measures 11″ x 8″ x 6″ and weighs only 6 pounds. Heavy-duty, smooth pads enable the shuffling machine to glide safely on the felt of the card table.
Shuffle Tech has been manufacturing professional style, automatic card shufflers, since 2005. They are not cheap, but if you are serious about card playing, you might want to invest in this professional card shuffler.
- Translucent Lid
- Presentation Tray
- Compact and Portable
- A/C Power
- Set of 100% Plastic High-quality Copag Playing Cards Included
Last update on 2021-09-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This cutting-edge auto card shuffler offers multiple shufflng modes:
- Casino Dealers shuffle: 2 riffles, one strip, and another riffle in only 40 seconds. It is recommended for most hands to quicken the game. To use this mode, just press button 3.
- Full Randomization Shuffle: 2 riffles, one strip, and five more riffles in about 1 minute and 20 seconds. It is recommended for occasions when the players know the order of the deck and give a full
- Randomization shuffle: To use this mode, just press button 7.
- Standby Mode: The shuffler will work on a second deck, even if the presentation tray is not in the shuffler. Once shuffled, the cards stay inside the machine until the tray is back. They are delivered to the tray in 3 seconds when it is back in place. This feature allows playing with three decks: one in play, one in the tray, and one in the card shuffler.
- Transparent Cover: The shuffling action is apparent to all players. The operator can not alter it.
- Presentation Tray: The shuffler ejects the cards into a removable tray. No one touches the playing cards until it’s time to deal.
- Power Supply: The Shuffle Tech ST1000 operates with an AC adapter, which includes a 6-foot cord and universal plug travel adapter.
- Optional Flush Mount Kit: It is quite easy to mount on your game table. Follow the instructions. Note that when using the kit, the bottom switches shift from table-top to flush-mount mode.
Once set up, the cards eject from the top tray instead of the presentation tray.
You can remove or install the flush mount kit whenever you like. It measures 10 3/8″ x 8 1/8″.
Looking for another high-end card shuffler? Check out the Proshuffle.